What is default Password for ZTE Switch products?
Default Password for ZTE Switch products are:
What is Ruijie Switches relation to SDN?
Software Defined Networks is industry trend/initiative in order to separate Control Plane and Forwarding/Data plane on network devices and in such way it’s possible to simplify management of network and automate this process making network “self-aware”.
Ruijie is related to term SDN so far, that it is using modular RGOS operating system with modular structure on all of it’s products – starting from simplest Access Point Devices, ending with Hi-End Routers and Switches. In it’s architecture (modular) different layers are separated and when industry will be closer to standardization and application RGOS new releases will include new management capabilities.
What are latest ZTE C300 OLT SW version? We heard about V.2 and V3?
Current (on March 2015) latest ZTE C300 OLT SW version for international market are V1.2.3 or V1.2.5. Another versions You can see in market are either project or country specific.
Ruijie 5750E L3 table size?
Ruijie RG-5750-E series support 13k IPv4 Hardware Routing Table and 13k/4=3250 IPv6 Hardware Routing Table Capacity (Network Routing), which are shared together with IPv4.
Ruijie i-Share is there any interference between antennas?
The I-share has 2 radio cards, one support 2.4Ghz only and the other can support 2.4GHz and 5GHz. First, single radio card will seprate it’s signal up to 4 antenna. These 4 antennas will be managed by the same radio card. So their channel will be the same and there is no interference between these 4 antennas. Second, 2 radiocard will work on different channels. so the antennas from different radio card won’t interference each other.IF there is 2 or more I-share will be deployed on the same floor, then we will using cellular design to arrange the signal channel to make sure the same channel from different AP will be isloated by the other 2 channel. The antenna will be deploy inroom, and it’s signal coverager will isolate by the wall. And the antenna’s power can be adjusted to shrink the coverage to decrease the interference.
Is X-Sense smart antenna tehnology supported in all Ruijie AP products?
Is X-Sense smart antenna tehnology is implemented in following three Ruijie WLAN Access Point models:
– RG-AP530-I: 2.4GHz and 5GHz / Concurrent 802.11b/g/n and 802.11ac / Spatial Streams 3 (3×3 MIMO)
– RG-AP330-I: 2.4GHz and 5GHz / Concurrent 802.11b/g/n and 802.11a/n / Spatial Streams 3 (3×3 MIMO)
– RG-AP320-I: 2.4GHz and 5GHz / Concurrent 802.11b/g/n and 802.11a/n / Spatial Streams 2 (2×2 MIMO)
How many SSID are supported on Ruijie WLAN AP?
Following numbers of SSID are supported on Ruijie WLAN AP:
– RG-AP120-W maximum 8 SSIDRG
– AP220-E(M)-V2 maximum 32 SSIDRG
– AP320-I maximum 32 SSIDRG
– AP330-I maximum 32 SSIDRG
– AP530-I maximum 32 SSID
Is it possible to share Ruijie WLAN Access Controller between 20 different Companies?
WLAN Controller is network device capable to manage high number of AP’s. This management is realized trough Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) protocol. These AP’s can be located in different networks/customers and they can have different SSID & VLAN Mappings. From administrative point of view WLAN controller, just as any network device, support 16 hierarchical access control levels trough Telnet SSH & SNMPv3. It’s alos possible to use RADIUS authentication.
If solution is deployed together with Ruijie SNC Software platform (SNC – Smart Network Commander), then SuperAdmin can configure high number of administrators, with has different access rights to devices and can see devices related only to him.
What is Max users supported on Ruijie WLAN solution?
Ruijie X-Sense series AP can support up to 100 active simultaneous users. Same time we would like to emphasize that in case, when it’s required high customer intensity WLAN coverage solutions (conference halls, open space offices, stations, airports) you should take in account few technologies from Ruijie, with are created to provide excellent user experience in such cases:
- Ruijie patented X-Sense Smart Antenna technology: This technology consists from 24 direction X-array distributed antennas and direction calculating unit. These smart antennas can automatically modulate as directional antennas and focus the energy beam on the client. This smart antenna matrix can distinguish 16+ millions different antenna combinations/directions and can automatically perform up to 300 signal path switch-overs within 1ms. Supporting Dual-Band, 3×3 MIMO 530 Series access point can reach throughput up to 1750 Mbps and support 100 concurrent users. So X-sense technology is basically adaptive virtual directional antennas with greatly reduces interference and enhances throughput. For learning more on this technology please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsGW9p8WORw
- Spectral Analysis: Ruijie Access Point products contain basic hardware of a mini spectral analyzer, covering 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency range of 802.11a/b/g/ac. The wireless transceiver in the AP device detects RF signals and transmits data to the spectral analyzer engine. The spectral analyzer receives data, performs Fast Fourier Transform (FFT), and sends spectral-related information to the controller, including basic information such as the power and monopulse-related information of the RF spectral. The controller formats the received data and sends it to the classification engine. When disturbed, the X-Sense Smart Antenna selects a better path to avoid interference. Test results show that Ruijie’s X-Sense Smart Antenna technology can effectively reduce interference by more than 30%.
- Intelligent load balancing: On a high-density wireless LAN, the RG-AP530-I AP pairs with Ruijie Wireless ACs to intelligently distribute users among different APs according to the number of users and data traffic in real time. This feature balances the load pressure on each AP and improves the average bandwidth and QoS, offering higher network availability.
- Radio Resource Management: Wireless Access Controller together with AP’s automatically adjust the radio frequency channel and power of AP according to a specific algorithm, thus avoiding the interference between AP signals which may compromise the normal operation of wireless network.
- Fair Scheduling: The fair scheduling allows users in the same RF range associate with the same AP to share the wireless network resource provided by the AP, impartially sharing wireless network bandwidth. Using the fair scheduling can prevent the low-speed users (old standard 802.11b WLAN card far from AP) slowing down the entire wireless network throughput and provide a smoother network speed experience for Users. Besides, the fair scheduling function can intellectually monitor every STA network flow change, automatically adjust the wireless bandwidth ratio of each STA and bring better wireless network experience to the clients.