Datasheet Request Price Need Support?
In the face of increasing demands for high bandwidth and multi-play services, operators have to make a balance between economy and mass roll-out. How to smoothly evolve from FTTC, FTTB and FTTCab to FTTH is a challenge in front of telcos nowadays. Operators are considering building a PON network that is green, future-proof and saves TCO.
ZTE C300 OLT, the world’s first future-proof and largest capability optical access platform, is developed with mass optical access roll-out as well as economy in mind. Its powerful functions and high performance make mass FTTx roll-out easier than ever before.
- Control & Switch Card:
- SCXN: Type N control and switch card, 480G switching capacity
- SCXL: Type L control and switch card, 960G switching capacity
- SCTM: Type T control and switch card, 2.56T switching capacity
- Subscriber Cards:
- GTGO/GTGH – 8/16 ports GPON line card
- GTXO – 8 ports XG-PON1 line card
- FTGK – 48 ports P2P/24 ports GE/FE optical Ethernet interface card
- CTUB – 32-channel E1 unbalanced CES interface card
- CTLA – STM-N CES interface card
- Common Cards:
- CICK/CICG – Common interface card
- PRWG – Power supply card
- Ethernet uplink cards:
- GUFQ – 4 ports GE/FE optical interface Ethernet uplink card
- GUSQ – 2 ports GE optical and 2 ports GE/FE electrical interface Ethernet uplink card
- XUTQ – 4 ports 10GE optical interface Ethernet uplink card
- HUTQ – 2 ports 10GE and 2 ports GE optical interface Ethernet uplink card
- HUVQ – 2 ports 10GE/GE and 2 ports GE/FE optical interface Ethernet uplink card(Sync-E)