In the face of increasing demands for high bandwidth and multi-play services, operators have to make a balance between economy and mass roll-out. How to smoothly evolve from FTTC, FTTB and FTTCab to FTTH is a challenge in front of telcos nowadays. Operators are considering building a PON network that is green, future-proof and saves TCO.
ZTE C320 OLT, a small size, full-service optical access convergent platform, provides carrier class QoS and reliable network to meet the requirements for small-scale implementation of FTTx services. The ZXA10 C320 can share line cards with ZXA10 C300 (ZTE existing 10U-high large-capacity OLT) and this compact OLT is able to provide up to 2,048 (splitting ratio 1:64) ONTs access.
- Control & Switch Card:
- SMXA: C320 switch management/uplink card (1 x NMS, 1 x Serial, 1 x 10G SFP+, 1 x GE SFP, 1 x GE RJ45, 1 x Monitoring)
- Subscriber Cards:
- GTGO/GTGH – 8/16 ports GPON line card
- GTXO – 8 ports XG-PON1 line card
- FTGK – 48 ports P2P/24 ports GE/FE optical Ethernet interface card
- CTUB – 32-channel E1 unbalanced CES interface card
- CTLA – STM-N CES interface card