The RG-RSR77-XSeries Core Integrated Services Routers are Ruijie’s innovative next-generation high-end multicore distributed routers for the enterprise network cloud infrastructure and cloud services. Based on Ruijie’s Network Simplicity Solution and the development trend of mobile broadband networking, the overall performance of the RG-RSR77-XSeries providing strong support for the existing network requirements and high scalability for business development for the coming 5-10 years.
The routing engine, fabric engine and module card of RG-RSR77-X Series are physically isolated which has achieved separate management, control and data forwarding in the high-performance multicore platform and distributed architecture. The RG-RSR77-X Series is the first to adopt dual data plane to improve performance while ensuring uninterrupted services.
With advantages such as high availability, high performance, multiservice and high security, the RG-RSR77-X Series supports the business operation and network of enterprises while effectively increasing the network value and reducing the network construction cost. With the scalable architecture, the performance of RG-RSR77-X Series can be enhanced by increasing the number of module cards to achieve load balancing inside the chassis
With Ruijie’s advanced RGOS (Ruijie General Operating System), the RG-RSR77-X Series fully support multiservice VCPU, REF and X-Flow while continuing to enhance the multiservice concurrent processing capability. The distributed line card supports multiple interfaces and built-in full service features which integrates technologies such as NAT, IPFIX, IPv6, BGP, IPsec, MPLS VPN, H-QoS and multicasting.
The RG-RSR77-X Series is high-end IP core router, mainly deployed in the WAN network core, aggregation nodes, large campus network gateway and edge aggregation of various kinds of data centers in government, finance, network operators, education, medium and large-sized enterprises.
- Module Slots: 10
- Routing Engine Slots: 2
- Independent Fabric Engine Slots:2
- Service Board Slots:4
- Service Subcard Slots:8
- Routing Engine Fixed Ports:
- 2 x USB2.0 ports
- 1 x USB-Console port
- 1 x MGMT port
- 1 x Console port
- 1 x AUX port
- 1 x SD card slot
- Available Line Cards:
- RSR77-SIP1 – FNM service interface card, with 512M Memory, 2 FNM service interface card slots.
- RSR77-SIP2 – NME service interface card, with 2G memory, 2 Gigabit 1000Base-T, 2 GE SFP Combo ports, and 2 NME service interface card slots
- FNM-1CPOS-STM16/4CPOS-STM4 – 1-port OC-48c / STM-16c or 4-port OC-12c / STM-4c POS interface modules, additional purchase of SFP optical module
- FNM-4POS-STM1 – 4-port 155M POS interface module, additional purchase of SFP optical module
- FNM-2CPOS-STM1 – 2-port 155M channelized POS interface module, additional purchase of SFP optical module
- FNM-1CPOS-STM1 – 1-port 155M channelized POS interface module, additional purchase of SFP optical module
- FNM-16E1/CE1 – 16-port E1 / CE1 interface module, additional purchase of the adapter and adapter cables
- FNM-2XS – 2-port 10G interface module, additional purchase of SFP+ optical module
- FNM-8GE – 8-port Gigabit Ethernet combo interface module (fiber/copper), additional purchase of SFP optical module if fiber port is required
- FNM-4GE-1 – 4-port Gigabit Ethernet combo type I interface module (fiber/copper) , additional purchase of SFP optical module if fiber port is required
- DFNM-16GE – 16-port GE combo interface module (fiber/copper) , additional purchase of SFP optical module if fiber port is required
- DFNM-48SFP – 48-port GE optical interface module, additional purchase of SFP optical module
- DFNM-32GT/16SFP – 32-port GE copper + 16-port GE optical Ethernet interface module, additional purchase of SFP optical module if fiber port is required
- NME-1POS-STM1 – 1-port 155M POS interface module, additional purchase of SFP optical module
- NME-1ATM-STM1 – 1-port 155M ATM interface board – (SFP), additional purchase of SFP module
- NME-4HS – 4-port high-speed synchronous interface modules, support V.35 / V.24, additional purchase of interface cable
- NME-6FE – 6-port 100M Ethernet electrical interface module
- DNME-SEC – OSCCA hardware encryption algorithm module, additional SIP2 service board required
- Switching Capacity: 16 Tbps
- Max VLANS: 4 094
- Max SVI’s: 600
- Forwarding Performance: 2 880 Mpps
- IPv4 Routing Capacity: 1 000 000
- IPv6 Routing Capacity: 300 000
- ECMP Routing Capacity: 1 000 000 / 32 = 31 250
- Max VRF’s: 2 000
- Max IPsec Tunnels: 4 000
- The most advanced distributed multiservice processing architecture
- Independent fabric engine, routing engine, service engine and forwarding engine
- Modular Design – separated child and parent cards
- Built-in service features such as NAT, IPv6, BGP, IPsec, MPLS VPN, H-QoS and multicasting
- Built-in support for distributed NAT and IPFIX features
- Supports built-in VPN features such as IPsec, GRE and L2TP
- Can support encryption performance of up to 20Gbps for IPsec VPN.
- Supports up to 5 levels of H-QoS features for uplink and downlink
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 static routing and various dynamic routing protocols and PBR
- Supports targeted security access control from the link layer to the application layer for MAC address, VLAN, URL, etc.
- Supports the MPLS, high-performance P/PE applications, distributed Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN services, and MPLS TE
- Supports distributed multicast VPN
- IPv6 routing technologies, such as static routing, equivalent routing, policy routing, OSPFv3, RIPng, BGP4+, IS-ISv6, ICMPv6, ICMPv6 redirection, ACL for IPv6,TCP/UDP for IPv6, QoS for IPv6 and IPv6 multicast.
- IPv6 transition – dual stack, manual channel, ISATAP, and IPv6-to-IPv4 tunneling
- WAN Link Transmission Optimization
- Carrier-Class Reliability
- Flexible Device Management
- Comprehensive Hardware Virtualization