Datasheet Request Price Need Support?
With further development on broadband access, 1000Mbps ports appear more and more on the latest generation access equipment and 1000Mbps to the desktop is becoming the main trend. ZTE ZXR10 5250 series all gigabit intelligent switches are gigabit switches presented by ZTE Corporation to meet the trend. With high-density Gigabit interfaces, built-in high-speed ASIC forwarding chips, full security and reliability related features, efficient QoS priority mechanisms and flexible management patterns, ZXR10 5250 fully satisfies the requirements of campus networks and IDC (Internet Data Center). It can act as the access/aggregation switch or IDC TOR.
ZXR10 5250 supports comprehensive features to facilitate the deployment of unicast/multicast services. Traffic separation/Qos/network resilience/security related requirements can all be met. ZXR10 5250 is also strong in its easy-maintenance and energy-saving features, making large-scale deployment both efficient and environmental-friendly. ZTE ZXR10 5250-28TC is access switch with 28 Fixed Gigabit Ethernet ports.
What’s Special? – Check out here:
ZXR10 5250 switch has innovative M-Button function. The function makes use of existing port indicators to indicate the run status of the switch. M-Button can switch different modes. When a mode is switched, port indicator shows system status of the mode according to relative rules. The following statuses are available now:
- LINK：Port LINK/ACT status
- SPD：port current speed
- DUP：Port duplex status
- STAT：port STP status
- POE：port POE status
- CPU%：CPU usage
- MEM%：memory usage
- ↑BW%：uplink port egress bandwidth usage
- ↓BW%：uplink port ingress bandwidth usage
- PING：Whether connection with OAM Centre is good
- CRC： Whether there is CRC error on the port
- STORM： Whether there is storm at the port
- No MAC： Whether the interface has learnt any MAC
Remote Batch Upgrade
Remote In-Batch Upgrade
ZXR10 5250 supports the DHCP-based batch upgrade. By supporting DHCP option66, 67 and 150, the device gets the server address, catalog and filename storing the version. Option150 stores the server IP address, option66 the version path, and option67 the version filename. With the information, the device can automatically get the version from the designated location via FTP or TFTP, which simplifies upgrade procedure, facilitate operation & maintenance and increase working efficiency.
Advanced ACL Security
Advanced ACL Security
ZXR10 5250 supports egress and ingress ACL rules – one 5250 unit can support up to 1000 Rules. Following types are supported:
- Basic ACL: Only match source IP address.
- Extended ACL: Match source IP address, destination IP address, IP protocol type, TCP source port No., TCP destination port No., UDP source port No., UDP destination port No., ICMP type, ICMP Code, DSCP (DiffServ Code Point), and ToS.
- L2 ACL: Match source MAC address, destination MAC address, source VLAN ID, L2 Ethernet protocol type, and 802.1p priority value.
- Mixed ACL: Match source MAC address, destination MAC address, source VLAN ID, source IP address, destination IP address, TCP source port No., TCP destination port No., UDP source port No., and UDP destination port No., including all matching fields of the above types.