Ruijie X-Sense series AP can support up to 100 active simultaneous users. Same time we would like to emphasize that in case, when it’s required high customer intensity WLAN coverage solutions (conference halls, open space offices, stations, airports) you should take in account few technologies from Ruijie, with are created to provide excellent user experience in such cases:
- Ruijie patented X-Sense Smart Antenna technology: This technology consists from 24 direction X-array distributed antennas and direction calculating unit. These smart antennas can automatically modulate as directional antennas and focus the energy beam on the client. This smart antenna matrix can distinguish 16+ millions different antenna combinations/directions and can automatically perform up to 300 signal path switch-overs within 1ms. Supporting Dual-Band, 3×3 MIMO 530 Series access point can reach throughput up to 1750 Mbps and support 100 concurrent users. So X-sense technology is basically adaptive virtual directional antennas with greatly reduces interference and enhances throughput. For learning more on this technology please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsGW9p8WORw
- Spectral Analysis: Ruijie Access Point products contain basic hardware of a mini spectral analyzer, covering 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency range of 802.11a/b/g/ac. The wireless transceiver in the AP device detects RF signals and transmits data to the spectral analyzer engine. The spectral analyzer receives data, performs Fast Fourier Transform (FFT), and sends spectral-related information to the controller, including basic information such as the power and monopulse-related information of the RF spectral. The controller formats the received data and sends it to the classification engine. When disturbed, the X-Sense Smart Antenna selects a better path to avoid interference. Test results show that Ruijie’s X-Sense Smart Antenna technology can effectively reduce interference by more than 30%.
- Intelligent load balancing: On a high-density wireless LAN, the RG-AP530-I AP pairs with Ruijie Wireless ACs to intelligently distribute users among different APs according to the number of users and data traffic in real time. This feature balances the load pressure on each AP and improves the average bandwidth and QoS, offering higher network availability.
- Radio Resource Management: Wireless Access Controller together with AP’s automatically adjust the radio frequency channel and power of AP according to a specific algorithm, thus avoiding the interference between AP signals which may compromise the normal operation of wireless network.
- Fair Scheduling: The fair scheduling allows users in the same RF range associate with the same AP to share the wireless network resource provided by the AP, impartially sharing wireless network bandwidth. Using the fair scheduling can prevent the low-speed users (old standard 802.11b WLAN card far from AP) slowing down the entire wireless network throughput and provide a smoother network speed experience for Users. Besides, the fair scheduling function can intellectually monitor every STA network flow change, automatically adjust the wireless bandwidth ratio of each STA and bring better wireless network experience to the clients.